My respects to you All!
Auspiciousness and Peace be to All!
1) Growth of Technology, ‘in itself”, is a GREAT BLESSING!
2) But what is happening here?
3) Humanity has exploited High Tech for its own perversions.
4) People have become like robots, with zero sensitivity.
5) Humanity has lost finer sensibilities.
6) Science and Technology, instead of being a BLESSING is proving to be a CURSE.
7) Atom bombs, Pornography, bomb blasts, swindles, rapes, murders, man’s own cruelties to other humans, robberies, (even animals don’t know these things) …the list is long, I need not write, we all know …
8) If there is a God, even he is IMPOTENT in this scenario.
9) Only 5% of people like you and me (who read this through the comfort of High Tech PC) have the barest minimum of life (cloth, food and shelter). The remaining 95% are in doldrums.
10) How can we feel happy about the technological growth?
11) How can we feel proud that man has walked on the moon, etc. etc. etc.?
12) Humanity is in total self-destructive phase, and HIGH TECH is a BANE, not a BOON.
14-2-2013, 7-25 PM
© Copyright: http://actualfreedomjustine.com 2013, All Rights Reserved