My respects to you All.
Auspiciousness and Peace be to All.
1) Life everywhere, is quiet and calm.
2) Like the reeds of a harmonium, internally within our brain, there are reeds like buttons.
3) Each button squeals when pressed by our will.
4) People, habitually and incoherently press, many buttons of their own brain, and live in hellish noise and discomfort to themselves and others.
5) If one can learn which button, and when and how to press, life can be a pleasant orchestra of rhythmic music.
6) Not only we press our buttons wrongly, but others too aggressively enter us and induce to press our brain buttons into a chaos, in our unawareness.
7) Not only others, newspapers, magazines, movies, TVs, Internet, books, etc. too press our buttons without asking our permission, and as we ourselves allow morbid entry too.
8) Then we lament ‘I have no Peace of mind’.
9) Life, Nature, Earth, Sky, Universe, our own home, our room too, in themselves are serene, peaceful, quiet, sweet, harmless, happy, free, silent and joyful.
10) Let us learn to be lazy, to quickly and randomly pressing the buttons that create disharmony in us, and keep them switched OFF, except the essential and needed ones.
11) Let us learn the knack to avoid others, and other things, to press our buttons without our permission.
12) PEACE, HAPPINESS, AND FREEDOM IS ALREADY ALWAYS HERE!
22-2-2013 6-21 AM
© Copyright actualfreedomjustine.com 2013, All Rights Reserved