My respects to you All.
Auspiciousness and Peace be to All.
1) Each person is a prisoner of the ‘moments’.
2) Many are not aware how much we are imprisoned in the ‘moments’.
3) From the moment of birth into a physical body, many physical laws begin to govern us.
4) We get trapped in the prison-house called body.
5) The rules of the ‘body-prison’ are inviolable.
6) When you sit, stand, or walk, your body temporarily manage the law of gravitation force.
7) When you sleep, your body submits itself to the gravitation force.
8) It is by the gravitation force your body is kept in position in bed, and does not float above.
9) From the moment of birth, to the moment of death, your body is bound by the law of breathing.
10) Close your nose and mouth, with clips.
11) In few minutes, the body will die.
12) There is the law of eating. From birth to death, you have to eat something, every few hours, or else, you will become weak, and if you don’t eat for few days, your body will die.
13) We are necessarily a slave of the moments.
14) In the work-spot, you have to abide by the rules of the office.
15) On the road, obey road rules.
16) At home, obey the domestic conditions as father, mother, son daughter, etc.
17) You cannot be the father to your mother and vice versa.
18) To live in the society, obey the laws of the society, pay rent, pay tax, behave gently, don’t break the glass pans of your neighbor’s house, don’t misbehave with another’s wife.
19) To be in the good books of your family and clan, be faithful to your religion, culture, and social habits
20) Every morning, obey the ‘call of nature’, the law of excretion.
21) Obey intelligently, the impulses of sex, or you may become irritable or psychotic.
22) From waking from sleep, till going to bed – every moment AWAITS your attention.
23) Whether you like it or not – you HAVE TO – meet each moment of your day, 24×7.
24) You cannot take a holiday of a week or a month, from your ‘moments’.
25) The ‘moments’ know, – no holiday.
26) If your heart takes a holiday of ONE MINUTE, – you will be SENT OFF with PERMANENT HOLIDAY!
27) If your lungs take ONE MINUTE holiday – YOU ARE GONE!.
28) If you drink or drug yourself to escape ‘moments’, on getting sober, your ‘moments’ will weigh heavier than normal.
29) How long can you indulge in sex, to escape ‘moments’?
30) How long can you get absorbed with your favorite author’s book or DVD, or TV, church, meditation, philosophy, philanthropy, social work, chess game, card game, video game, songs, dance, metaphysical thoughts?
31) Even an actually free person – CANNOT ESCAPE THE MOMENTS!
32) But with one difference – MOMENTS DO NOT TORMENT the actually free person, as it does with normal people.
33) BECAUSE THERE IS NO ‘PERSON’ IN THE ACTUALLY FREE ONE!
34) He has long back extinguished the ‘person’.
35) Though ‘moments’ can deeply influence the actually free person – they cannot ‘affect’ him.
36) He is in harmony with all the LAWS of physical, mental, psychological, biological, social realities.
37) He sees himself just as a ‘PASSING FLESH AND BLOOD BODY ONLY.’
38) His commerce with all the laws are - minimal, pruned, limited, trimmed, prudent, wise, intelligent, and full of the light of PRISTINE ACTUALITY.
39) He lives in PEACE with himself, and ALL.
40) He is happy, harmonious and free.
41) By altruistic self-immolation, he has burnt all the dross of ego and instinctual passions.
42) HE HAS KNOWN HIS NON-BEING!
43) That keeps him free from affectivity.
44) He is not identified with the INFINITE either.
45) Simply and clearly he is aware of his fundamental non-existence, though he apparently seems to exist.
46) The inevitable and unavoidable ‘moments’ – all moments – are a DELIGHT for him, a bonus for him.
47) The MOMENTS are thrilling, exciting, abundant, serendipitous, glowing, wonderful, fairy-like, tender, sweet, overwhelming, miraculous and MAGICAL!
48) Remembering ‘non-being’, while submitting MEEKLY to the ‘inevitable and the unavoidable’ MOMENTS – IS THE ONLY WAY TO ESCAPE IT!
13-1-2013 1-59 PM
© Copyright actualfreedomjustine.com 2013, All Rights Reserved